Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pereira

Old People's Home - Santa Rosa The home in Santa Rosa, a town about 15 minutes from Pereira, has room for about 16 seniors.
As well the property has been developed to house over a 100 people for camps and conferences. We spent an night in an apartment in the complex.
The Gospel Hall, Pereira
This hall can seat a good number of people. We had fellowship with the church one Sunday morning and I had the opportunity to preach the Word.
Alan Knott, Australian missionary.
Alan was our host while overnighting in Pereira. We stayed in the home of Alan and Eunice Knott for a missionary conference in 1983 just six weeks after Jonathan's birth. We have had good fellowship together over the years.


Pereira
Pereira, an impressive city located in a beautiful valley situation. Pereira has a moderate to hot climate.


Main north road out of Pereira
This road is typical of some of the serpentine roads that wind up and down the Andes mountains.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am a Colombian, my house is located in Mariquita Tolima, but I'm currently living in Medellin, I am very interested in contacting you, I love that you do evangelistic work, I would love to be part of it, and though I'm new in the faith of Christ, I had a revelation about my mission and mission vvuestra, my name is Francisco Paz and my mobile number: 3102340279 is my email address is: paz.frank.gmail.com. I would be very grateful if you could answer.