Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Well, I guess the "count down" is on and now it is only 6 days for those who are interested! I know Jonathan isn't too happy about the meals his mother WONT be cooking for him, but he did give me a shopping list of all the foods he would like to be around the house for him - not all the healthy kind either.
We are pleased Jon has gotten through his first month of the intensive computer studies he is doing and is now a qualified "Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Security". Sounds impressive, but not sure if I know what it all means. All I know is that he has studied really hard so far and we are proud of him! This week he has started on studies with Cisco or something so it is going to be another few weeks of full-on studies for him.
It has been so HOT here for the last week we are looking forward to cooler temperatures in Novosibirsk and then the UK so I hope they live up to their reputation as I can't take much more of this heat and sleeping on the sofa in the family room which is the only room with air conditioning!!
See you all again soon........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! You guys are bloggers! Congratulations... Can't wait to see you! Don't forget to bring the list of goodies to us, eh?!

billandpange said...

welcome to the blogging world :) - you're a good computer student, mumsies!

TheBigYarhoo said...

What're you saying about Dad? He's a good student too! You just have to make sure there's a pad of paper next to him. Anyway...I've sold 5 books on Amazon!